Chapter 3: Changes
Maryanne woke up from a deep sleep to the sound of her alarm going off. It was Friday and after the events of the previous night she really wasnt in the mood to be awake. Grabbing her cell off the nightstand she phoned her work and explained she wouldnt be in today. Something that was totally out of character as she hadnt missed a day since she started there. She rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but her mind started wandering. Wandering back to her new boots. She felt that familiar flutter in her stomach again. Finally she caved in and got out of bed. There they were, lying on the floor next to the bed. She decided to try something different today. She took out one of her only pairs of jeans and slipped them on. They were loose fitting and comfortable, just as most of her wardrobe was. She slipped into a another of her oversized sweaters and sat on the bed to put her boots on. She started to work it up over her leg when she realized she couldnt get the boot over the material of the jeans. They were just too baggy. She also realized that the jeans wouldnt fit down over the boots as the cuffs were too thick. being a smart girl she figured out a solution.
She took off her jeans and fed the shafts of the boots up through the pant legs and scrunched them down. She then pulled the boots up her legs and pulled the cuffs up high, reaching maximum length once again. Once her boots were in place, she pulled the pants back up over her legs. Viola! Both her boots and pants were on at the same time. She then realized that she couldnt remove her boots unless she undid her pants. The thought of this gave her another tingle. She then grabbed her purse and set off to explore the city.
She had been living here for months, but never strayed from her path going to and from work. Well instead of heading left she went right. As she walked she admired the looks and glances her boots got her. Even as drably as she was dressed, just wearing those boots changed everything. She was being noticed. She found her way to a quaint little shop on a small street corner. Alfonso’s Leather Works was the sign above the door. She got that little flutter in her stomach once more and said to herself, well, so far this feeling hasnt led me wrong yet… here goes nothing.
She entered the store and the aroma of leather surrounded her. A little bell on the door alerted Alfonso that someone was in the store and he came out from behind a partition wall to greet her. He was an older gentleman, most likely in his 60’s. Shorter and most certainly Italian.
“How may I help you my dear?” Alfonso asked.
She took a quick glance around the shop and noticed there werent any racks of clothes, just bundles of fabric, mostly leather, in almost any color and texture imaginable.
“May I help you miss?” Alfonso asked again.
“Oh Im sorry. I was.. I was just…”
“You were expecting a traditional clothing store, I understand. I get that all the time. I make clothing custom fit for you. I use nothing but the best leather brought back from Italy”
“Oh my, custom clothing, that must be awfully expensive.”
“Never my dear. My customers are always happy, I see to that. Here come look.” He made his way out to a small shelf and picked up a small bundle of fabric.
“Look these match your boots, near perfect!” he exclaimed as he handed her a very soft and supple pair of brown leather opera gloves that indeed match her boots almost perfectly. How did he even see my boots from behind that counter?
“Please try them on. I am sure they will fit you, I have done this many years, I know my sizes well.”
She tried to resist the temptation, but that butterfly attacked her stomach yet again. She reluctantly took one glove from him and pushed her sweater sleeve up. As she slid her arm into the sheath, she noticed how soft it was on the inside. They were lined in the same leather as the outside was. Once her hand reached the end of the glove it took some wiggling to get her hand in, but once it slid in, the glove fit, well, like a glove. It was a perfect fit and looked almost molded to her hand.
“Oh look the fit is very good. Not perfect, but very good. As the leather stretches, it will fit you hand much better.” Alfonso explained.
Not perfect? How much better could they possibly fit? They already fit her better than any glove she had ever worn.
“These are simply wonderful gloves, but I could never afford them.” Maryanne said with a hint of sadness in her voice.
“I tell you something. I make these for beautiful woman, much like yourself. She gave me deposit to make for her. Once I make them, she no like the color and refuse to pay the rest. I hate to see them go to waste. You take them. If you like them, you come back and you will buy more things. Everyone always does.” Alfonso said with a twinkle in his eye. “Here, lets put the other one on for you.”
Maryanne extended her arm and Alfonso helped her pull the other glove up and into place. She fixed her sleeves and stretched out her hands. The deep brown color went perfectly with her tan sweater.
“Oh thank you for your kind generosity. I will certainly be back some time soon to repay for this wonderful gift.”
She left the store and ventured out into the city once more. The sun was shining and with all the leather on under her clothes she started to get rather warm. She decided to roll the sleeves up on her sweater, which exposed more of her gloves. Her boot heels clacking away on the pavement drew the attention of passer bys and the look of her gloved arms kept the stares longer than intended. She was starting to enjoy the extra attention and it affected her on all levels. Was she actually strutting slightly now?
She passed a laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale store front with darker windows. The bright sun allowed her to admire her own reflection. She thought to herself, with the gloves and the boots, these baggy jeans just dont look right. She entered a shop typically intended for girls 10 years younger, but she was determined to find something more in line with what she was wearing.
After multiple trips into the dressing room and much squeezing and squirming, she finished her shopping trip with a pair of the tightest black jeans she had ever seen. She also grabbed a few other pairs to help fill out her closet. Her boots were now on the outside of her pants on full display. The sales clerks complimented her on her exquisite tastes and great sense of style.
If she thought she was gathering looks before, now people were downright staring at her. She strode along brimming with confidence. Just yesterday morning, she would never had worn such an outfit, now this was feeling perfectly natural to her. She was also starting to feel a bit naughty, especially given that each step rubbed her pussy with those super tight jeans.
She went to a fast food place to get some lunch. As she sat down with her meal, she realized that she would have a difficult time removing her gloves and once she did get them off, she wouldnt be able to get them back on by herself without removing her sweater, which wasnt an option. She decided to keep them on while she ate, which further excited her. Every time she raised her food to take a bite, she stared at the marvelous leather. She took a big inhale through her nose just her hands got close enough. Even with the buonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealer in hand, all she could focus on was the smell of the leather. Her pussy moistened even more. She just needed some release, even just a little.
She got up, threw her trash away and made her way into the bathroom. There was no one around as she entered one of the stalls. She slowly unbuttoned her jeans and with much effort slid her gloved hand down to reach her hot slit. It didnt take long for her gloved fingers to be slick with her juices. Her other hand worked it’s way up under her sweater and bra to knead at her breast. The soft leather of her gloves gave her all sorts of sensations that she had never felt before. Another patron entered the bathroom and the shock of potentially being caught pushed her over the edge into oonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealasm. She had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. Her gloved hand caught most of her juices thankfully so at least it didnt look as if she had wet her pants.
She straightened herself up, flushed the toilet to disguise what she had been up to and made her way out of the bathroom, but not before stopping at the paper towels to wipe off her gloved hand, which drew a very puzzled look from the other patron in the bathroom.