Chapter 6: Emeonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealance
Maryanne woke from a deep relaxing sleep. The best sleep she had in years. She felt renewed. She opened her closet and frowned. She was suddenly very unhappy with her wardrobe. All of it, other than her new jeans and boots. She wiggled her way into her new jeans and slid her feet into the boots once more. She slid her gloves into place and noticed they were shaped more like her own hands now after wearing them all day yesterday. Alfonso was right. She picked out a top that best suited her outfit, but it really wasnt the best match and set out once again to do more shopping.
She stopped at the bank first. She proceeded to move a laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale chunk of money from her savings account into checking. She had been very frugal up until this point and amassed quite a bit of money on her own, but her mother always made sure that her only daughter had been well taken care of in case something were to happen. This was a big turning point for her. What she planned on today would make yesterdays shopping spree look like she was shopping at Goodwill.
She called Angie… “Hey where are those shops you mentioned. I think I know what you meant now.”
“Ahhhhh see, I knew there was more to you. Head down Main to 28th St. You cant miss this shop, trust me. Have fun, oh and say Hi to Alfonso for me.” and with that Angie hung up.
“Ah, yes Alfonso. I must go see him.” Maryanne said out loud to herself. She headed over to his shop.
“Maryanne! Nice to see you again! See, what I tell you? You come back again, and so soon? You like the gloves? I see you wear them again just for me!” Alfonso said with a smile from ear to ear.
“Alfonso, I’d like to pay you for the gloves and order up quite a bit of other things as well.”
After an hour of note taking, measuring, more notes, and more measuring, Maryanne had finally finished up in Alfonso’s shop. Alfonso told her it was such a laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale order that it would take him weeks to finish. Maryanne paid him in advance and gave him a 10% extra to move the process along a little faster. He called his other customers and told them he was feeling a little ill and wouldnt get their orders done on time.
Maryanne made her way to another store. She determined she needed some cosmetics. She wasnt one for wearing a lot of makeup, but things were changing. She sat at the makeup counter and asked for a full consultation on application techniques and color choices. After a bit of time and buying a full color pallette of makeup, she felt prepared to take the next step.
She took a fresh breath of air as she went outside and headed towards 28th St. 28th St was not exactly what you would call the best part of town. There were a lot of bars and things down this way and Maryanne felt a little uncomfortable. After walking for what felt like miles (it really was only about 100 yards or so) she saw the shop Angie must have been talking about. Blue and purple neon outlined the sign. Devious Things it read. She was right, there was no missing this place. The windows were dark, were they open? She pulled on the door handle and it opened.
As she entered, she realized the windows were tinted so passers by didnt peer in. It was brightly lit and she was taken back by the amount of stuff packed into this place. From outside it appeared small, but once inside it looked to go on forever. Racks and racks of everything imaginable filled the aisles. Everything she saw online, they had, plus more.
The first rack she encountered had corsets and bustiers on it in all sorts of shapes, sizes, colors, and even materials. She picked up a soft leather one in black and white. She realized a lot of this experience was tactile and she couldnt feel anything through her gloves. She carefully put the corset back on the rack, slowly removed her gloves, and placed them neatly in her purse.
She picked the corset back up and felt the soft leather between her fingers. The colors were a stark contrast to the soft warm browns she was currently used to. She decided, she was going to go all out here. She made her way into the store and found the sales person watching the store. She explained she had a very big need to buy an entire wardrobe and would be bringing many items up to the counter.
She made her way through the store, grabbing anything and everything that caught her eye. Leather, latex, pvc, you name it, she wanted it. By the time she was done shopping, she had filled 5 or 6 laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale boxes full of their finest wares. She explained she had walked there and asked if they could drop the boxes off at her place for her. They agreed as she had just spent more there in one day than they had sold in the last 6 months. She did ask for a few specific items to be bagged separately so she could enjoy them before the laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale shipment arrived.
She put her long brown gloves back on and headed back to her apartment. Never had she walked so quickly home. Even her 4” heels wouldnt slow her down. Her pussy was gushing with anticipation of what would be happening that evening and later on once the rest of the things arrived. By the time she got home, her jeans were visibly wet in front and she was grabbing at her crotch with her gloved hand as she tried to unlock her door.
She practically ran to the bedroom and starting dumping out the bags. She then yanked off her top and heaved it towards the closet. Her boots were next to come off, but with much more care than her top. Her jeans and underwear were next on the list leaving her long leather gloves for last. She caressed her body with the soft leather before finally removing them.
Out of the pile of items on the bed she grabbed a new pair of gloves she had bought. They laced up the arms and had empty buckles at the top and buckled straps at the wrists, impossible to take off without undoing the buckles. She made sure the laces were nice and tight. Next to go on were a pair of black leather thigh high boots with 5” spiked heels. They laced all the way up the front with no zippers. Not easy to put on and even more difficult to get off. There were also a pair of buckles at the top of each boot in strategic places, but no straps. She slipped on a pair of leather panties. These had built in plugs for both her anus and vagina and both had built in vibrators. She set the control boxes on the bed for now so they didnt get too tangled.
Next on was a full length corset in matching black leather. It was fully boned and made bending over next to impossible. She had watched enough videos on how to tighten in so that wasnt a problem for her. The corset had buckled straps all up the front of it as the lacing was in the rear. Hanging from the corset were 4 additonal leather straps. She attached the straps from the corset to the buckles on the boots. Each buckle had a small hoop to add a lock if she wanted. Perhaps later she thought to herself.
The corset was open bust, so her chest was fully exposed. She couldnt help but fondle her breasts as she got dressed. A ball gag went into place next. Not very big, just enough to keep her quiet, but still be comfortable, she didnt know how long she could stand wearing it. Over her head went a full leather bondage helmet. It had full eye holes and mouth, but the mouth was obviously filled with the gag. An erotic sight being able to see the gag, but not able to remove it without taking off the helmet. She laced it up nice and tight and slipped another buckled strap around her neck.
The final piece that tied everything together was a neck corset, once again in black leather. It went high enough to cover the lower buckle for the helmet, meaning you couldnt remove the helmet without removing the neck corset first. It also had quite a few straps hanging from it. She slowly placed it around her neck and laced it up the back. It held her head high, which was it’s main function anyhow. She attached the front straps to matching buckles on her waist corset. 3 ran down her upper chest to the corset, framing her breasts. She added a separate strap to these running across, cinching the straps together and squeezing her breasts, ballooning them out a bit.
She took the straps on the sides of the neck corset and attached them to the tops of her gloves. Her entire outfit was now interconnected. She picked up the battery boxes for the vibrators and placed them into a small pouch in the front of her corset. As she moved she felt something tap her on the back. She looked in the mirror and realized there were a couple of additional buckles back there that she couldnt reach. Oh well, next time I will remember to clip those before putting the corsets on.
She started to become very arroused by the whole sensation of being buckled in. It was very constricting and with each movement she could feel the straps tugging on different parts of her body. If she stretched her legs out fully, it tugged on her waist corset, which in turn tugged on her neck corset. She slowly ran her hands up and down her body, just enjoying the sensations of the leather. A loud knock her door snapped her back to reality and a jolt of panic ran through her spine. Maybe they will just go away.
They knocked again. They cant stay out there forever. She went up to the door, which was quite difficult in the 5” heels and with the plugs rubbing her sensitive spots with each step. A mans voice spoke loudly from outside. “Maam, I have a delivery for you from 28th St.”
“Oh! Thats my new stuff! My god I had already foonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealotten he was coming!” She thought to herself. “But what about how Im dressed? Oh dammit! They sell this stuff for a living, it’s nothing he has never seen before and I cant leave him standing out there.”
With that, she unlocked and opened the door. “Hi, delivery for Marya….” his voice trailed off as he was struck by the vision of a leather clad bondage goddess. “I see you have been a busy woman. Let me bring these packages in for you, just point to the area where you want them.”