Chapter 8: Awakening
Maryanne started to make her way back home when her cell phone rang, it was Alfonso.
“Maryanne, I work all weekend, you first package is ready for pickup, I hope you like.”
Maryanne made her way past her place and straight over to Alfonso’s. She didnt know what he had crafted, but she was sure it would be good.
She went in and once again the little bell let Alfonso know there was someone in the shop.
“Oh my, you must have practically run here. Oh and I see you have done some other shopping as well, such a change!”
“Well, I will say, quite a bit of it was because you Alfonso. Without those gloves, Im not sure where I would be right now.”
“Oh my dear, that is possibly the best compliment I could have ever gotten. Here, here. Take this package, it is the first of many.” He handed her a laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale box.
“Alfonso, if you dont mind, I’d like to wait to open it back at my home. I love the anticipation of not knowing what is in here. It is so exciting to me.”
“Oh no problem my dear. I will call when your next items are ready.”
Maryanne headed out the door back to her apartment. Once inside, she set the box down on the table and poured herself a glass of wine. She glanced at the box and got that oh so familiar feeling. She slowly groped her breast through her silk blouse. She was getting turned on just by the mere thought of not knowing what was in store for her when she opened that box. She masaged her leather skirt into her pussy. She hadnt been wearing any panties, so the leather was rubbing directly on her lips. She let out a small moan as she parted her thighs very wide.
She finally count take any more anticipation, she got up and removed her skirt as she knew this was only going to get in the way of whatever would happen next. She opened the box to find the deepest, richest purple colored leather she had ever seen. She removed the first of two items from the box. They were crotch high lace up boots with 6” heels. She held the boot up to her cheek, the scent overwhelming her. The softness of the leather could only match one other item she owned, her original pair of gloves. These boots made everything else she bought at Devious Things seem cheap. Now dont be mistaken, her other shopping spree was very enjoyable and those things certainly werent cheap, but Alfonso’s work was on a whole other level. These were very special and were to only be worn with the utmost care.
She made her way to the bedroom to choose an appropriate outfit to go with these fabulous boots. She picked out a purple and black pvc halter top and a pair of purple pvc fingerless gloves that reached up her arm pits. She sat on her bed and started the long and tedious process of putting on and lacing up her new boots. “I really must get someone to do this for me.” she thought to herself and thats when she remembered the card on the counter from the delivery guy. She got up from the bed noting the laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale wet spot she left behind. Grabbing her phone she gave him a call.
“Hello?” he answered.
“Yes, meet me at my place in 20 minutes.”
“What? Who is this?”
“Do NOT insult me. You WILL be here and you WILL bring your best gear with you. I will NOT tell you again.” and with that she hung up on him.
Exactly 20 minutes later there was a small knock on the door. She peered through the peep hole to confirm it was him.
“I tried to get here early, but the bus…”
She cut him off by placing a lone finger to his lips, her long purple nail just touching his nose. She took her other hand cupped his crotch. She actions were very slow and seductive and his body instantly responded.
“I did not ask you to speak. You are on time, therefor no other explanations are needed. If you speak out of turn again…” She clenched her hand into his crotch, drawing a small yelp from him, “Your punishment will be much more severe. Do you understand?”
“Yes Mistress.” He replied.
“Good get undressed, I have work to do with you.”
She took his bag and dumped into the middle fo the living room floor. His collection was a good size, obviously from working at the shop for a while. She noted that most of his items were latex, an interesting thing she hadnt really explored yet, but had been curious about. She picked out a few things and tossed them to him.
“Put these on, I want to see how you look in them.”
“Mistress, I have no lube or talc to put…”
“What did I tell you about speaking? You will figure it out wont you?”
“Yes Mistress.” He replied sheepishly,
He first put on a pair of latex shorts. They had a built in penis sheath and anal plug. It was extremely difficult to work the dry latex up over his skin and body hair, but he managed to get everything into place. Next to go on was a full catsuit. It had a small open hole in the crotch area to work his genetalia through. The hole is reinforced and acts like a cock ring, keeping him rock hard.
She handed him a pair of latex opera gloves to work up over his arms. Then for the final piece, she handed him a latex helmet. It was made of thicker latex and had no actual openings. The only way he could breath once it was on was though a long tube that protruded from the front of the mask.
She looked him over and said outloud “You know, it just doesnt look right, there are a few things missing. I will be right back.” She walked off to the bedroom to gather some of her own items. When she returned he was still standing in the middle of the living room, unable to walk anywhere as he was blind inside the helmet. His hand however had found it’s way to his rock hard cock and he was stroking it.
She walked up to him and whispered in his ear, “The sight of that makes me soooo hot and wet, I could watch you do that all afternoon. My pussy is dripping my slick juice down into my boots just looking at you like this.” His cock was throbbing now. “But thats not why you’re here. You need to be punished for what you did to me last week. Lay down on the floor, NOW.”
He laid down on his back, his cock standing straight up at the ceiling and bobbing around with each pulse of his heart. She took a pair of bondage mitts and fit them over his hands, locking them in place. She moved to his feet and slid a pair pvc ballet boots on, his feet pointing down and making it all but impossible for him to walk.