He tried to grab his cock, but the mitts made his hands useless. She crawled back up towards his head and knelt beside him.
“Look at you, trying so hard to get yourself off. That’s making my so horny. I think I will just play with myself for a little bit while I watch you struggle.”
She started to play with her pussy right next to his ear, so he could hear all the juicy noises.
“Listen to that… my pussy so sopping wet for you right now. you can hear me cant you? im finger fucking myself right now and getting all the pleasure while you cant do anything. Look at your poor cock, it wants attention.”
His balled up hands were batting at it and trying desperately to stroke it, but nothing was really happening.
“I love looking at that rock hard monster between your legs. It’s fucking huge and I bet it will feeeel sooooo goooood inside my warm wet pussy.” she was talking very seductive to him, her voice purposefully teasing him.
She crawled back to his waist area and straddled over him. She rubbed her pussy against his latex sheath, trapping his cock between her and his stomach. She let out a moan and grabbed his breathing tube. She plugged the end with her finger and he started to squirm as he tried to get his breath. She let him squirm for about 20 seconds then put the tube right next to her pussy as he gasped for air. Her scent hit him like a ton of bricks. She lifted herself slightly as she ground herself into him. This little raise was just enough to allow his manhood to slip inside her. She let out a gasp as he groaned very loudly into his mask.
She bounced up and down him for a little while, but not long enough for either one to finish what was started, she had other plans. She got off him and grabbed his cock in her hand. It was slick with her juices and she rolled it inbetween her fingers.
“I might let you cum tonight. Maybe. It will all depend on what kind of mood Im in.” She slowly fondled his balls and stroked his cock some more. He started to near oonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealasm and started to shake slightly. She felt this and stopped stroking. he let out a big moan.
“Not so fast tough guy. You arent getting off that easy. Like I said, you might not get off at all.”
She got up and made a slow circle around him, her heels clicking on the floor with each step. I think I will go and freshen up a bit. Just to make sure you dont try anything else, let’s do this.” She took a belt and slipped it under his waist and cinched it up tight. She attached his mitts to the belt so he couldnt try to touch himself anymore.
She made her way into the bedroom and stripped off her clothes. She put on a pair of red pvc thigh high boots with 5” heels and nothing else. She walked back out the the living room, her heels clicking loudly to announce she was coming. She looke dhim over and noticed his hard on wasnt quite as solid as when she left. She gave him a few strokes to help him out a bit. He groaned once again.
She went back to the bedroom, much to his dismay. She put on a pair of pvc panties in red with black trim. A red and black pvc bra held her chest up high. Another pair of pvc gloves slid up her arms and a matching neck corset finished off the outfit.
She went back out once again to check on her “guest”. He was starting to go soft once again, so she remedied that by stroking him once more and leaving him to stew in his own little world. She went into the bathroom to redo her makeup. Bright glossy red on her lips to match the red pvc she was wearing. She grabbed a matching bottle of nail polish and went back into the living room.
She placed a vibrator down between his legs and turned it on. It rubbed against his anal plug and transmitted those sensations directly to his prostate. He groaned and started to buck his hips. She grabbed his balls and squeezed. “Im about to paint my nails. If you cause me to screw them up in the slightest, you may never be using these again. Got it? This is a very expensive gloss and the curing time is longer than your average nail polish. I wont be able to touch you or shut off the vibrator until it’s done.”
She pulled a kitchen chair over and placed it over his chest, pinning him to the floor. He tried not to move as the vibrator worked it’s magic. She placed her booted feet on either side of his cock as she painted her nails. He could feel the hard heels digging into his pelvis as she let the full weight of her legs rest on only the boot heels. Once she finished her painting, she decided to have a bit more fun. She moved her feet together and started stroking his cock with her boots. He groaned at the feeling, but resisted the uonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale to move. She kept this up for a few minutes before growing bored with it.
She got up and walked around his body a few times, watching his sensitive cock twitch. There was a bunch of precum oozing around inside his latex sheath, enough it was pooling around his scrotum and slowly leaking out towards his abdomen. She raised her foot and gently placed it on top of his cock, pinning it to his stomach. She slowly ground her boot sole into his cock like she were putting out a cigarette. He tried to thrust back to gain more stimulus, but she put enough of her weight on him to hold him in place.
She knelt down once again and took hold of his cock with both hands. She twisted her hands in opposite directions, stretching and tightening the latex sheath around him. She pulled down hard, stretching the latex tight over the head of his cock. She decided to have a little more fun. She straddled herself over his face, being sure the breathing tube wasnt blocked. She told him “Make me cum slave. Do whatever you can with that pathetic face of yours to make me cum. You wont be allowed to cum until after I get my thrills.”
She started stroking his cock slowly as he tried to trash around under her. His hood rubbed her pussy lips and he forced his nose inside her a little bit. She was extremely turned on by this and could feel her juices running down the sides of his face as her thighs rubbed his cheeks. The more he trashed his head around, the more her juice flowed, which made his face more slick. Eventually he was covered in her love juice. She finally climaxed, but just barely.
“Well, that was barely satisfactory. I think I have the proper way to pleasure you.” she announced as she got up. She placed a vibrating sleeve over his cock and turned it on. It was only on low and the vibrations were just enough to frustrate him. He bucked his hips trying to get some extra pleasure from it, but it was no use. She laughed at his predicament and started to circle around him once more, making sure each step was deliberate and solid. The sound of her heels echoing off the hard floor.
His torment felt to last forever. After about 30 minutes, which in his overloaded mind felt like 4 hours, he finally climaxed.

Chapter 9: Beginings
It had been a month since Maryanne had left her job. Her new website was up and running full tilt and she was having the time of her life making videos for sale. She purchased some top of the line camera equipment and had sent her slave to photography/videography classes to make sure he knew just how to run it all.
She woke up early Saturday morning and got up out of bed. Her latex sheets rustling under her. She didnt just prance about once in a while in her gear, she lived it 24/7 now. There wasnt a moment where she wasnt covered in either leather or latex unless she was in the bath rinsing herself off in preparation for another session with her slave.
She propped herself at her dressing table and looked over the huge collection of cosmetics she had amassed. She had as many shades and colors as the laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealest makeup counters in the city. She quickly and masterfully applied some dramatic eye liner. She had thought about having her makeup tatooed, but she wanted the control to change it to suit her mood.
After applying a vast amount of lipstick and gloss, she moved to her walk in closet. One side was lined totally in leather clothes, the other latex. She decided today felt like a leather day today. She needed to go out to the market anyhow and the latex just wasnt completely accepted by the community yet.
She pulled on some leather panties and a matching bra. The smooth cool leather felt great against her sensitive parts. A skin tight pair of leather pants went on next. They had laces in the back to make sure they were a perfect fit. A tight leather vest went on top, once again laced up. A leather underbust corset went over the bottom ofher vest and the top of her pants. She attached the laces to a hook on the wall and leaned away to tighten up the corset. Once she had it tight enough for her liking, she tied it off and added a small padlock through the locking strap. It was a small game she liked to play by herself. The key was frozen in an ice cube in the freezer, meaning she had to play ahead before she could take her outfit off.
She took out a pair of shoulder length gloves and slid them up her arms, reaching just to her armpits. Her footwear of choice this time around was a pair of thigh high boots. 6” heels, which would be nearly impossible for most women to walk in, were now her normally preferred height. This pair laced up both the front and back to ensure a super tight fit.
She walked over to her bondage bed in the living room and grabbed a set of keys off the end table. She unlocked her slave from the bed and let him go about his daily chores of cleaning the apartment. She had him fairly well trained already. His ballet boots clicking away on the tile floor.