She sat down at her computer to check her email. She had a private message delivered to her from her website.
“Dear Mistress. I believe I finally figured out where to look. Ever since you left the office, I have been thinking about you. You have inspired me to follow my dreams. I would like to serve you if you would have me. Slave Angie.”
Hmmm an interesting proposition. Im sure I can find some accommodations here for her, but first I must make sure she is willing to be loyal to me. That will require some planning to test her boundaries.
Maryanne made a few phone calls and set things in place for later that afternoon. She slipped on her knee length leather trench coat and set off to do her grocery shopping. Naturally there was a fuss at the market store over how she was dressed but she was used to it now and the workers there were accustomed to her coming in, it was the other patrons that took a small exception to her choice in fashion. She simply ignored them and went about her business.
Once she was done her daily chores, she made her way to Devious Things. She was greeted by the manager there and was asked to go to the back storeroom while they locked up the storefront for the afternoon. This had been preplanned by Maryanne.
Upon entering the back room, there was Angie, cuffed to a pole in the center of the room. She was dressed in a spandex halter top that barely covered her heaving chest and a micro skirt that showed the bottoms of her ass cheeks with each step she took. Her feet had her tallest boots, just reaching over her knees with a 4-½” heel. She must have been frozen walking in that outfit as it was only in the mid 40’s that day, and without a bra, her nipples had been rock hard and on display for everyone she passed.
“Im glad you came. If you hadnt, there would have been no second chance. If this is the kinkiest outfit you could come up with, then we will have quite a bit of work to do with you.” Maryanne removed her trench coat and gently hung it up on a hook. Angie’s stomach twisted when she saw the leather mistress standing before her. Instantly her pussy became wet in anticipation of what could become of her.
Maryanne made a slow circle around Angie. Her heels clicking on the concrete floor. She gently caressed Angies cheek which resulted in a small shudder. “Oh there there, I will never hurt you, at least never beyond any amount of pain you may actually ask for.” She slowly let her gloved hand grope it’s way down Angies body, lifting her top to expose her breasts. She tweaked each nipple until they stood out at full attention. Angies back was arching. Maryanne ran her hand over her mid section and playfully tugged at her belly button ring. When she reached her skirt she slowly lifted it to reveal that Angie hadnt worn any panties.
She ever so slowly rubbed Angies mound with her glove. She body’s reaction was immediate, she started building towards climax. Maryanne could feel the tension in her body and quickly withdrew her hand. “Ahh Ahh, I never said you could cum. Only with my permission will that happen.” She brought her wet fingers up to her nose. “Mmmm you smell delectable, clean my glove off like a good slave would.” She put her fingers up to Angies mouth and with some trepidation, she slowly stuck her tongue out. She had never tasted her own fluids before and wasnt sure she liked it all that much.
“Get used to that taste young lady, there will be plenty more of it from both you and I going into that slut mouth of yours. This isnt going to be some easy little thing you are doing here. I dont just play around, this is who I am all the time, there is no off switch. If you dont think you can handle it, I will let you go about your life, but remember, there is no second chances.”
“Yes Mistress.” is all Angie could come up with.
“Ok, with that, I will accept you upon completion of my initiation routine. Be warned. this will be humiliating, more so than the simple walk you had here. Last chance to back out if you so desire.”
“No Mistress.” Angie answered back in a low degraded tone, like she felt she had no other choice, not by Maryannes doing, but by her own uncontrollable desires.
“Ok. Your fate is sealed. Unlock her please. We need to get her prepared.” The manager uncuffed Angie and they went into the front part of the store.
The manager reopened the store and placed a sign in the window. Maryanne had Angie move to the center of the shop, directly in view of the front door.
“Strip down, you wont be needing these clothes anymore. And give me your purse, I will be controlling your personal identification Angela. I will send #1 over to your place to get only your utmost essential belongings. The rest will be sold.” Angie hadn’t been called Angela in quite a long time, not since boarding school. Angela did as she was told, and immediately turned a bright shade of crimson when a customer poked his head in the door.
“Oh my, would you look at that… damn honey, you can swing by my place anytime!” Another voice shouted from behind him, “Hey buddy, move it you're holding up the line!”and with that about 10 guys all came walking in.
As it turns out, the sign read one free drink voucher at the pub down the street for every person who entered the shop.
Angela was deeply embarrassed and thought about leaving.
“Angela, if you decide to leave, realize you are naked. I will not be returning your clothing or purse as they are my property, just as you are now. You will always be free to leave, but never to return.”
Angela stayed put. The manager kept the wolves at bay and surprisingly they were a bit more interested in the free booze than the naked lady.
Maryanne complied 2 separate outfits for Angela. Here put this on. She handed her a cropped leather jacket with long sleeves, but was cropped so short, the very bottoms of her breasts were visible. The button snaps strained against her chest and threatened to pop if she breathed wrong. They undid the sleeve zippers and rolled the sleeves up a bit to fit some leather gloves on her hands and covered the shafts back with the jacket.
Her upper thighs were covered with another micro skirt, but this one out of matching leather. They tossed her a pair of white thigh boots with laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale cuffs at the top and 5” heels. The mismatch was done purposefully. She looked like a street whore.