“Well Angela, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Mistress has talked about you quite a bit. She said you were special and often wondered when you would show up. She knew you would be here.”
Angela eyed #1 up and down and found herself drawn into the deep black latex he was wearing. He was fit enough, but not overly masculine either, almost to the point of being androgynous. She found her eyes wandering down to his crotch when she noticed it. His rather laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale member sticking out proudly, covered in a latex sheath. She thought it couldnt possibly be real, it certainly didnt look real.
“Yes Angela, he’s all man down there.”
Angela was startled by the voice of her mistress.
“I can personally attest that he is 100% lean beef in that department. No extra filler required.”
“Mistress, if I may ask, where is the other slave? On your website, there are pictures and videos of another female. Did I replace someone whom you dismissed?”
“No Angela, there were no other slaves. You were seeing #1. You see here, we play all roles. There may be times you will be required to be the fucker and other times you will be the fuckee. One scene may require a lesbian threeway, another may call for 2 gay guys.”
“How does that work? I cant possibly pass as a guy.”
“You can under the guise of latex. With the right “equipment” you can look like a transexual, a guy, or a woman. It’s all in perception. You have quite a bit to learn my dear, lucky for you, I am willing to teach you.”
A whirlwind of thoughts ran through Angelas mind. It never dawned on her that when you are wearing latex, all anyone sees is shape, not identity. If someone sees laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale breasts, or what they think are laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale breasts, they see a woman. If they think they see a laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale phallus between their legs, it must be a man. Her pussy began to moisten at the thought of all the different combinations they could create together.
Maryanne came back to the room with a laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale bundle of latex. “Here, get dressed, both of you. We have a scene to film soon.”
#1 bounced up and started sifting through the items, trying to sort out what he was wearing and what she was to wear. “Go ahead and start undressing while I sort this stuff out.”
Angela started to strip off her outfit removing her boots and her pants. She hesitated at the top as she didnt want to expose herself.
“No need to be shy, we will be seeing quite a bit of each other, Mistress will make sure of that.”
Angela reluctantly removed her long sleeve top and gloves. All that was left was her panties.
“Here, let me get out of my outfit and maybe it will help you get more comfortable.”
#1 stripped out of his house cleaning outfit and before she knew it, he was standing buck naked in front of her. He turned out to be kind of cute to her.
“Is that better?” he asked playfully.
“Well, sort of, but it’s slowly working.” she replied.
“Well, dont stare too long, Mistress expects us to be dressed shortly, we cant waste too much time. And besides, the faster you get dressed, the sooner you can have this.” he said as he grabbed at his cock.
“Well, that was pretty sleazy of him.” she thought to herself, “And just when I thought I was getting to like him.”
He handed her a pile of latex as she took off her panties. There were a some pieces with color mixed in with the standard black. The bright red stuck out compared to the deep black.
She started with the underwear first. First was a black shaping bra. The base of the cups were slightly smaller than the cups themselves, squeezing her breasts up and out. Her panties had only one internal dildo, but also an external one as well. There was also an anal sheath. After some time and lots of concentration, she worked the sheath up into her bottom. It wasnt as hard as it could have been since she had been wearing that plug for a few hours before hand.
She gazed down at the laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale cock between her legs. She could feel it’s weight pulling on her slightly and with each movement, her internal dildo twitched along with it.
She pulled on a pair of crotch high red latex boots with 5” heels and no platform. This made her legs and feet look like they were all one piece, just dipped in latex with no visible seams. She pulled up a small black garter belt and attached the straps to the boot tops.
A red waist corset provided a contrast to the black at her crotch. Red opera length gloves slid up her arms. A black and red hood with eyes and mouth cut out covered her face while a long latex pony tail fell to the small of her back. She fastened a black neck collar around her throat and attached the garter type straps to her glove tops.
She looked in the only mirror in the room and saw her reflection. She looked like a perverse rubber doll. Then she noticed there were 2 reflections in the same mirror. Confused she turned around and saw a mirror image of herself standing there.
“Hi, kind of fun isnt it?”
It was #1 dressed in an identical outfit. His proportions were a match to hers thanks to some extra padding in the top half and the waist corset.
There was one small difference between the two of them. If they stood perfectly still, you could see #1’s cock twitching in its latex sheath while Angies remained motionless.
Maryanne came into the room to let them know what was about to transpire.
“Now normally, I have a very set plan on how I want the shoot to go, but seeing as this is your first performance together, I will allow you both creative freedom. It will be nice to capture that innocence of two creatures exploring each other for the first time. Just try not to talk as your voices will ruin the mirror image. I will let you out when I feel I have enough footage.”
Maryanne closed and locked the door behind her. Angela looked around and noticed the small cameras placed about the room. Even though this was their bedroom, nothing was off limits and everything was being watched. She shuddered that someone could have been watching her get dressed the entire time.
#1 slowly walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. She suddenly felt a calm soothing move through her body, like something had changed inside and she was more relaxed. She put her hand on his waist and drew him closer. As they got closer her dildo made contact with his cock. It startled her slightly as she felt the vibration transmit through to her internal dildo, but it was a pleasant feeling.
She put her other hand on the back of his head and drew him in for a long passionate kiss. She hadnt been intimate with anyone for quite a while and she loved the butterflies in her stomach right now. He reached down and took hold of her dildo, making a long slow stroke. Her stomach flipped at the feeling of the internal dildo moving in and out of her. She slid her hand down from his waist to his own cock and mirrored his actions without breaking her kiss. He groaned slightly into her kiss.
She finally broke off the kiss and looked into his eyes with a new found lust. She had a devilish look in her eyes. She kept it in the back of head how he spoke to her earlier. Retribution would be had. She stroked the top of his head seductively while licking her lips. She played every card she had learned from her club days as far as body movement and eye flutter. Within minutes she had him right where she wanted him.
She slowly moved him towards the saw horse and bent him over it. She strapped his wrists and ankles to the floor, making sure he couldnt get away. She slowly walked around him, her heels clicking away on the floor. She stroked his body up and down. When she reached his head, she was standing in front of him. She ever so gently grabbed his head between her hands and guided him towards her dildo. He knew what to do as Mistress had played this game with him before. He took the dildo into his mouth and to Angleas surprise, was able to deep throat the entire thing.