So much for embarrasing him that way, she thought. She was getting some pleasure out of watching him suck her, but she decided to push the envelope a little bit. She walked around behind him and knelt down. She saw he had the same anal sheath she had, which was perfect from what she had in mind. She reached between his legs and started stroking his cock, ever so slowly. He tried to move his hips a little to help add more friction.
She got up and stood over him. Grabbing her dildo in her hands, she lined it up with his anus and pushed. He moaned at the pressure, but never broke character by crying out. He hadnt quite expected that, but realized what was happening quickly and tried to relax his sphincter as quickly as he could, or else he would have been very uncomfortable for a long time. Angela thrust herself in and out as best she could, really trying to give it to him. The feelings she got from her internal dildo were immense. It felt like she was really fucking him with her own cock.
She started to feel that long lost feeling. It built up from her toes and worked it’s way up through her entire body. She started to shudder and shake as she oonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealasmed, nearly uncontrollably. Just she started, she felt the body underneath her start to do the same. He was cumming into his sheath just she had hit her climax. She collapsed down on top of him, both of them panting. Angela snuggled her head on his back for a few moments before she felt a hand grab her arm.
Alarmed she tried to regain control of her limbs, but it was too late. Mistress had already bound her on top of #1 in the same position as he was in. Angela looked up and saw Maryanne was dressed in the same outfit they had on.
Maryanne made the same moves that Angela had, and instantly she knew what her fate would be. When Maryanne got to the front of Angela, she regretted what she had done to #1. She tried to take the laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale dildo deep into her mouth, but gagged when it hit the back of her throat. Mistress kept this up for a little while before growing bored. She walked to the back of her slaves and slowly inserted her dildo into Angelas bottom. She whimpered as it went in since she wasnt used to having something quite that laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale and long in her like that.
Every thrust Maryanne made, it drove Angela into #1. After a short time, the pleasure she was feeling over rode any uncomfortable feeling she made have had. Maryanne kept going until all 3 were nearly holding their breath so they didnt give away their actual gender with their voices. They each erupted into a huge simultaneous oonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealasm. Mistress gathered herself up and left the room, leaving the other 2 locked together. They ended up having multiple oonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfilealasms that afternoon and didnt bother changing out of thier outfits when they were finally released. They could barely stand long enough to get into bed.
Chapter 11: Sisters
A few months had passed and the 3 of them were getting along perfectly. The website was a terrific sucess and they had 0 financial worries, not that they had any before due to Maryannes laonly k2share or fileal or asfilealonly k2share or fileal or asfileale bank account, but now they no longer needed that security blanket.
Angela had taken a very dominant role over #1, but was still submissive to Maryanne. Maryanne decided it was time for Angela to take the next step. She sat Angela down at the table and had #1 fetch them some fresh coffee.
“Angela, I think it’s time.”
“Time? Time for what Mistress?”
“Angela, you have been the perfect slave to me, but I think you arent living up to your potential.”
Angela’s eyes started to tear up. “You… you are dismissing me?” she started to cry.
“Oh no… no, no, no… not that at all…. Oh my god, Im so sorry you thought that. No, it’s time for you to bloom. You are ready now, you need to have your own slave, to become a Mistress of your own.”
“Oh… oh my goodness…. I… I dont know what to say.” Angela stammered as she wiped away her tears.
“Angela, tonight we shall go out and find you a new slave, we cant have you running around with poor old #1 now can we? Besides, he was my first, and you know what they say about your first right?”
Angela laughed. “Yeah I guess you’re right on that one.”
“At 4:00 I will give you 90 minutes access to my entire wardrobe. Wear anything you like. We will be going back to the Cat Call, but I think you will know how to dress to land what you are looking for.”
Up until now, Maryanne had provided all her clothes by carrying them into the slave room. Angela had never seen the inside of Maryannes room. It was a very sacred thing for Angela.
She was a nervous wreck most of the day. What would she wear? How many outfits did Mistress own? Her imagination was running wild.
Maryanne came into the slave room around lunch time. “Angela, here put these on, I’d like to take you out for lunch.” Angela hadnt left the apartment since she first arrived 6 months ago, this must certainly be a special day.
The bundle of clothes had some different textures, not her normal latex or pvc. There was some leather, but also denim. She slipped on a pair of leather panties, which felt perfectly normal for her now, but the denim jeans through her for a loop. It felt like years had past since she had even seen a pair of jeans. She slid into them and they were a perfect fit. Her top consisted of a black leather bra and a black off the shoulder top exposing both bra straps. The last two items were a pair of OTK boots with 5” heels and a pair of opera length gloves, both in black leather. Her gloves disappeared under the half sleeves of her top, giving a bit of mystery to her outfit. It felt very familiar to her as it was something she would have worn in her prior life.
Maryanne came out of her room wearing a familiar outfit as well. Her original custom made brown leather boots over a skin tight pair of blue jeans. A very flowing blouse and her brown opera length gloves, the first pair she ever bought.
“Angie, come on, I know this great little bistro downtown.” Wait did she just call me Angie?
“Uh, yes mistress.” she replied.
“Oh, please call me Mary, you are a free spirit now, no more labels between you and I.”
“Oh, uh, ok. This feels a little awkward, but good, in a good way.”
The two set off to have lunch, their heels clicking loudly off the concrete sidewalks.